The Coco Islands Rug
Our Cocos Islands Rug is an island lover's perfect companion. Blooming in cornflower blue tones with white floral designs, this throw will bring an extra splash of sunshine wherever your adventures take you. Whether you're island hopping up the coast, picnicing with friends on the shore, or just looking to bring the beach into your home, The Cocos Rug was made for you.
Designed in-house by our team here at The Sunday Coast, our beautifully woven rugs feature unique vibrant designs. They are soft, calming & cosy for keeping you warm on those cool evenings. The tightly woven material also allows it to be used as the perfect picnic rug, creating a comfortable cover and resistance from sand, grass or dirt.
Our Throw Rugs are:
- Approximately *160 x 200cm which comfortably fits across a double bed or seats a picnic of 4 people.
- Perfect for the adventurers, the beach dazers, the moon gazers, the slow paced, picnic loving, deep-thought conversational cravers.
- Made with a woven cotton blend that is long-lasting, cosy & perfect for a multitude of uses.
- Designed by us at The Sunday Coast here in Australia
- Keep in mind, our designs & colours are uniquely crafted using a detailed process of weaving coloured threads. Colours may also differ in photographs due to photo editing by either us or our online community.
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff (Cleaning Guide):
- If sand or dirt attaches to your rug we recommend giving it a good shake.
- Do not vacuum as this can pull threads and damage your rug
- We suggest hand washing any smaller marks or stains with cold water.
- If you need to wash your rug, do so on a delicate cycle and avoid any harsh cleaning products.
- Air dry only. Do not apply direct heat.