The Kimberly Rug
The Kimberley Rug holds vibrant shades of orange, burgundy, tans with hints of pinks & bright blue. We picture ourselves living on road travelling between national parks like The Kimberley Region & Kata Tjuta when we use this rug.
Designed in-house by The Sunday Coast, our beautifully woven rugs feature unique vibrant designs. They are soft, calming & cosy for keeping you warm on those cool evenings. The tightly woven material also allows it to be used as the perfect picnic rug, creating a comfortable cover and resistance from sand, grass or dirt.
- Measures approximately *160 x 200cm which comfortably seats 4 people.
- Perfect for picnics, beach days, camping, van life, interior decor, or snuggling up too
- Durable & sturdy with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft & breathable, described as similar thickness to a beach towel
- Designed in Australia
- Made with woven cotton/polyester blend
- Please note, our designs and colours are created by a method of weaving coloured yarn together, the designs have not been printed.
Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle photos.
We recommend spot cleaning with cold, soapy water instead of machine washing when possible. If you need to wash it, hand wash in cold, soapy water. Hang to dry. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not soak, machine wash, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron.