Isle of Pines Rug
The Isle of Pines Rug holds a more sandy picnic vibe with shades of peachy pink, with hints of brown, orange & blue. This rug is perfect for coastal picnics or grassy vineyards watching the sunrise and sipping your favourite wines.
Designed in-house by the team at The Sunday Coast, our beautifully woven rugs feature unique vibrant designs. They are soft, calming & cosy for keeping you warm on those cool evenings. The tightly woven material also allows it to be used as the perfect picnic rug, creating a comfortable cover and resistance from sand, grass or dirt.
- Measures approximately *160 x 200cm which comfortably seats 4 people.
- Perfect for picnics, beach days, camping, van life, interior decor, or snuggling up too
- Durable & sturdy with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft & breathable, described as similar thickness to a beach towel
- Designed in Australia
- Made with woven cotton/polyester blend
- Please note, our designs and colours are created by a method of weaving coloured yarn together, the designs have not been printed.
Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle photos.
We recommend spot cleaning with cold, soapy water instead of machine washing when possible. If you need to wash it, hand wash in cold, soapy water. Hang to dry. Do not use harsh detergents. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not soak, machine wash, bleach, dry clean, tumble dry or iron.